Hypnosis is a completely natural state of mind. Many people have experienced a hypnotic state of mind on many occasions such as when they have reached a destination and can’t remember the journey, or when they have been so engrossed in a book that they forgot the present moment. In Hypnotherapy
, the client is guided by the therapist to achieve such a relaxed state of mind that the subconscious can be accessed. The subconscious mind has a great impact on the health of our thoughts, and the way we chose to conduct our daily lives. The client remains in control during the process of hypnosis and the therapist’s role is to help them to access their subconscious mind to bring about their wanted change within a code of ethics and confidentiality.
- Calms and focuses the mind
- Creates union and peace between the mind and body
- Increases awareness of inner experiences and feelings
- Removes and purifies deep rooted subconscious blockages
- Speeds emotional and physical healing
- Teaches cleansing breathing techniques
- Gives positive visualisations and affirmations
- Empowers the client to utilise their own inner healing abilities
Hypnotherapy can be used for weight-loss, eating disorders, smoking, stress, phobias, pain, IBS, fertility, natural childbirth, self-esteem, motivation, learning, sports, creativity, sleep, anxiety, panic, OCD, habits, addictions, abuse, loss & separation, sexual problems, surgery and depression
. Perhaps there have been occasions you have wanted to do something, yet despite consciously knowing and wanting to do it, you didn’t reach your desired outcome. Hypnotherapy may be able to help you remove mental blocks and focus your mind on what you want to do or achieve. Perhaps you have a chronic health condition that you have to live with. Hypnotherapy may be used to manage pain, increase positive thoughts, reduce your intake of drugs and speed the healing process. These are just some examples of how I help clients. With the power of hypnosis, and the access it enables us to get to our subconscious mind, great things are possible.
To find out more about weight-loss hypnotherapy click here.
- 1 hour consultation and assessment £35
- 45-60 minute treatment £45
- 45-50 minute telephone hypnotherapy treatment £40
- Quit Smoking £250 (includes consultation and 2 treatments)
to book an appointment or contact me here.