½ cup oatmeal*
120g dark chocolate* 70-85% cocoa
½ tsp sweet mixed spices
½ cup millet flakes
½ cup ‘flaxseed, cocoa & berry’ mix
¾ cup Forever Lite chocolate shake powder
3 dsp pure cocoa powder
½ mixed raisins
1 tsp applesauce
150g net weight tinned strawberries in light syrup
¼ cup soya milk
*from gluten-free supplier
- Line a square baking tray with baking paper.
- Rise and drain the strawberries.
- Put all of the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl. Then add the strawberries, applesauce and strawberries and mix well (this will take some effort, you may find it easier to churn it with both hands).
- In a small saucepan gently heat the dark chocolate and as soon as it has all melted immediately add it to your mixture, quickly thoroughly mix it and using a spoon the mixture into the square tin. Press it down firmly with the back of a large metal spoon.
- Once it is firmly pressed down and all an even level, place in the fridge for 3 hours. Remove and cut into separate pieces. Wrap each one in foil and store in the fridge for up to 5 days or freeze for future